Amanda L. Doughty
As the firm’s Finance Administrator, Amanda’s role is a hub – connecting employees, teams, and departments across the firm. She performs a wide variety of high-priority tasks for the firm including accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, payroll, annual budgeting and preparation of various tax filings. She also serves as the primary contact for all facility, technology and office equipment issues, including scheduling and overseeing all maintenance, repairs and facility projects.
Amanda and her husband, Brian, live in South Portland with their two young daughters, Charlie and Maddie. Amanda is a sometimes-host of a local beer radio show, loves Johnny Cash, Disney, and rock climbing with her family.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2019
- Sanford Junior High School, Mathematics Teacher
- Deering High School, Mathematics Teacher
- Fairpoint Communications, Accountant
- Berry Dunn McNeil and Parker, Staff Accountant
- Saint Joseph’s College, B.A. in Accounting