- Perform all functions of a Portfolio Manager in the investment of client accounts. This includes: review of investment objectives, asset allocation, preparation of material for client or prospective client meetings; active participation in research and strategy meetings.
- Cultivate and develop new client relationships and meet company new business objectives.
- Evaluate and identify opportunities to contribute to the success of the firm.
- Responsibilities and critical requirements for this position include demonstrated experience and knowledge of financial planning, investments, and client relationship management.
- Knowledge of performance metrics including quantitative skills and related presentation ability.
- Ability to operate autonomously, high degree of individual initiative and ability to work with others.
- Manage all aspects of the client relationship and portfolio on an ongoing basis to maximize client retention and growth of assets under management.
- Interest and participation in community boards and non-profit organizations.
- Professional demeanor and broad array of interests professionally and personally.
The Portfolio Manager will have the following minimum qualifications:
- Five+ years applicable work experience
- College degree
- CFA and/or CFP desired but not required
- Technological proficiency (efficient in MS Office)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- High degree of initiative
- Developed interpersonal skills
- Goal oriented
FLSA Status: Exempt
- Competitive compensation and annual bonus opportunity
- 401k with employer contributions
- 100% company-paid employee health insurance
- Generous paid time off, including parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid, covered parking
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Professional office setting in bustling downtown Portland
- Collaborative work culture
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to Mark Fernandez, CFA.
Both are required in order to be considered for this position.