Tony Lindsey, CPA
Tony is a member of our Finance Department. He has primary responsibility for meeting the day to day internal accounting needs of the firm. He contributes to the budgeting, year end tax and audit work. Tony is licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in the State of Maine.
Additionally, Tony is a part of the team that addresses the needs of the firm in the areas of facility, technology and operations management.
Tony was born in Columbus, Ohio and now lives in Gray, Maine with his wife, Melissa, and daughter, Evelyn. Besides being a die hard Ohio State Buckeye and a Chicago Cubs fan, his interests include hiking, running and softball.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2013
- Pacios Rausch & Chasse, Senior Accountant
- TimeSavers Bookkeeping, Owner
- The Ohio State University, B.A. Real Estate
- Good Shepherd United Methodist Church, Finance Chair (past)
- Lions Club International (past)