Receptionist - Portland
If you are a self-motivated, customer service focused professional with strong organizational skills and the desire to provide high quality service and support, we welcome you to apply for our Receptionist position in our Portland, Maine office. At R.M. Davis we pride ourselves in providing top-notch, personalized service to our clients. Our work is done in a highly professional and collaborative environment built on integrity and trust. In this highly visible role, you will be the first point of contact for all incoming phone calls as well as visitors to our Portland office, greeting everyone in a pleasant, helpful and professional manner. You will also serve as the primary back up for the Office Assistant who performs a variety of administrative tasks in support of the entire office.
In this role, you will:
- Answer all incoming phone calls
- Greet all visitors in the Portland office
- Type correspondence using Microsoft Word
- Create mailing labels and assemble administrative files
- Provide back up support to the Office Assistant
- Assist with mass mailings
- Handle requests for a variety of other administrative tasks and projects
Does this describe you?
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional, friendly demeanor with a customer service mindset
- Adaptable and able to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and time management skills
What you need:
- Prior work experience in an administrative support position.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Must be able to climb stairs and lift and carry up to 10 pounds.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
What we offer:
Competitive salary and bonus · 401k plan with employer contributions · 100% Company paid employee health insurance · Paid time off, including parental leave · Tuition reimbursement · Company paid, covered parking · Short and long-term disability insurance · Professional office setting in downtown Portland · Collaborative work culture
This position is a non-exempt position and therefore qualifies for overtime pay.
If the above information matches your interests please send both a cover letter and resume to:
R.M. Davis, Inc.
Attn: Denise Vigneault
24 City Center
Portland, ME 04101