PERSONAL AFFAIRS MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATOR
R.M. Davis, Inc. provides independent financial advice and a wide range of problem-solving services to clients throughout New England. We are currently seeking a motivated, self-starter to join our growing firm as a Personal Affairs Management Administrator in our Portland, Maine office.
Key Responsibilities for this Position Include:
- Daily travel to meet with Personal Affairs Management clients in their homes or place of business.
- Direct service to our clients, including personal bill payment, checkbook balancing, and personal budgeting.
- Desire to gain an in-depth knowledge of government and private insurance programs, including Social Security, Medicare and Medigap.
- Assist clients by coordinating and completing required paperwork for governmental as well as private health insurance benefits.
- Coordination of income tax return information.
What You Need:
- A bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Strong Microsoft Office ® skills
- Prior experience using QuickBooks ® is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A desire to work, understand and empathize with elderly clients and their specific needs
- Professionalism, integrity and trustworthiness
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive salary · Profit sharing & 401k plans · Bonus payments · Company paid employee health insurance · Paid time off · Tuition reimbursement program · Paid covered parking · Short and long term disability insurance
A cover letter and resume are both required in order to be considered for this position.
Email your cover letter and resume here>>>