Finance & Operations Administrator – Portland
R. M. Davis, Northern New England’s largest wealth management firm, is looking for a dynamic and detail-oriented professional to join our expanding team as Finance & Operations Administrator at our downtown Portland headquarters.
At R. M. Davis, teamwork is everything. Each day, we strive to deliver the very best we can for our clients, and we rely on our colleagues to help us reach this goal. Together, we create a network of support for each client that spans their wealth, financial, and personal needs. These values – service, quality, and excellence – have been instilled in the firm since its inception 40 years ago.
Our clients trust us with their wealth, with their toughest questions, and with their most important decisions. They count on our team to help guide them through life’s critical moments. We seek team members who embrace this opportunity.
Headquartered in the heart of Portland, R. M. Davis is a proud member and contributor of the local community. Located just steps from restaurants, shops, entertainment, and other professional firms, our team enjoys an area that truly offers a “work, live, and play” environment.
Given the nature of our work, our administrative team plays an integral role in the success of our firm, and the work we do for our clients. The Finance & Operations Administrator role will serve as a hub – connecting employees, teams, and departments across the firm. They will perform a wide variety of high-priority tasks for the firm including accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank recons, payroll, annual budgeting and preparation of various tax filings. They will also serve as the primary contact for all facility, technology and office equipment issues, including scheduling and overseeing all maintenance, repairs and facility projects.
The candidate should be/have:
- Professional, friendly demeanor with client-first mindset
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Confidence to complete tasks independently
- Adaptable and able to manage multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration preferred
- Financial or professional services business experience preferred
- Proficiency in accounting and finance principles and programs
- Prior experience using Quickbooks and ADP Workforce Now preferred
- Competitive compensation and annual bonus opportunity
- 401k plan with employer contributions
- 100% company-paid employee health insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid, covered parking
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Professional office setting in bustling downtown Portland
- Collaborative work culture
This position is a non-exempt position and therefore qualifies for overtime pay.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to:
R. M. Davis
Attn: Denise Vigneault
24 City Center