Data Management Administrator – Portland
R. M. Davis, Northern New England’s largest wealth management firm, is looking for a self-motivated professional with an analytical mindset to join our expanding team as Data Management Administrator at our downtown Portland headquarters.
At R. M. Davis, teamwork is everything. Each day, we strive to deliver the very best we can for our clients, and we rely on our colleagues to help us reach this goal. Together, we create a network of support for each client that spans their wealth, financial, and personal needs. These values – service, quality, and excellence – have been instilled in the firm since its inception 40 years ago.
Headquartered in the heart of Portland, R. M. Davis is a proud member and contributor of the local community. Located just steps from restaurants, shops, entertainment, and other professional firms, our team enjoys an area that truly offers a “work, live, and play” environment.
The Data Management Administration team plays an integral role in maintaining and ensuring the accuracy of all the data in our financial software system. The Data Management Administrator performs a wide variety of high-priority tasks including daily data analysis and reconciliation work, processing corporate actions (including mergers, spin-offs, stock dividends, etc.), entering cost basis and other security related information into our financial software system, and researching and resolving performance reporting issues. This position is also responsible for creating programs, queries and scripts to retrieve and process data in the most efficient manner possible.
The candidate should be/have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, finance or business administration is preferred.
- Prior work experience in the operational area of an investment advisory, brokerage or wealth management firm.
- Familiarity with SQL, SAS, R or .NET is preferred.
- An analytical mindset with excellent attention to detail with accuracy.
- Self-motivated with solid organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Competitive compensation and annual bonus opportunity
- 401k plan with employer contributions
- 100% company-paid employee health insurance
- Generous paid time off, including parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid, covered parking
- Professional office setting in bustling downtown Portland
- Collaborative work culture
This position is a non-exempt position and therefore qualifies for overtime pay.
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to:
R. M. Davis, Inc.
Attn: Denise Vigneaul
24 City Center
Portland, ME 04101