CLIENT SERVICES ASSOCIATE
- A high school diploma, experience in a related administrative position, and knowledge of general office procedures are required. A college degree and/or experience in the investment management or financial services industry are desirable.
- Excellent word processing, organizational (prioritizing and planning), as well as project coordination skills are required.
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook are required.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy are required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to project a professional image and communicate effectively are required. Must be flexible, adaptable and customer-service oriented.
- The ability to comprehend and work effectively with numbers is required.
- The ability to meet tight timeframes and juggle multiple and competing priorities, while consistently maintaining a high level of accuracy is required.
- Must be able to maintain a mature, collaborative, and problem-solving demeanor in the workplace. Must be willing and able to do whatever is needed to enhance the work quality and success of the Client Services Team as well as the Company.
- Thrives as an individual contributor as well as in a team environment.
- An eagerness to learn new skills and tasks is highly desirable.
- Must be able to climb stairs.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 10 pounds.
Administrative Support to Investment Portfolio Administrators and Managers (85%) - Provides a broad range of support to other staff and managers in the provision of service to our clients. This may include, but is not limited to: preparation of client meeting materials including performance history and basic trouble-shooting when necessary; weekly cash check; daily ACD reporting; preparation of prospect packages and presentations including RFP responses; updating and preparing of materials such as quarterly wealth management newsletters, ADV brochure and mandatories; tracking and monitoring paper supplies; Summer School and Senior College coordination; closed account processing; DocStar assistance; preparation of correspondence including, but not limited to, trade letters and mass mailings; preparation of reports such as Morningstar and FactSet reports; electronic processing and tracking of custodial statements; required minimum distribution assistance; assists with training as needed; assists with quarterly reporting; other miscellaneous project work; filing, electronic scanning, photocopying, faxing, binding work, data entry and spreadsheet work. All work must be accurate, of high quality, and timely.
General Assistance and Duties (10%) - Performs a variety of administrative tasks and projects that may be assigned or requested that will benefit and enhance the work quality and success of the Company. These projects and tasks are likely to vary in duration, content and complexity. Examples of such projects may include data entry, filing for other departments in times of need, assisting with overflow work of other administrative team members, or serving as a member of an internal office committee. A high level of capability, responsibility, and collaboration in all areas is expected.
Front-Desk Support (5%) - Provides back-up support for the Company’s Receptionists as needed. This work includes, but is not limited to, receiving and properly handling all incoming telephone calls and visitors in a pleasant, professional, efficient and helpful manner. In addition, back-up support may be needed with other duties involved in managing the front-desk, such as mail processing, handling deliveries, assisting employees with office machinery (photocopier, postage machine, audio/visual equipment), etc.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to the Client Services Manager June 2016
Highly competitive salary · Profit sharing & 401k plans · Bonus payments · Company paid employee health insurance · Paid time off · Tuition reimbursement programs · Paid covered parking · Short and long term disability insurance · Professional office setting in downtown Portland location
A cover letter and resume are both required in order to be considered for this position.
Email your cover letter and resume here>>>